Welcome to the Ashton Hayes Gardening Club website.
This website has been built to bring together information which may be useful to the members of Ashton Hayes Gardening Club. It is in its very early stages and we welcome any ideas you may have to improve and expand the content. Click here to find out more.
Below is the programme of events for 2017. Meetings will take place on Tuesdays at 8pm at Ashton Hayes Primary School unless otherwise stated:
- 21st February – Why Garden for Wildlife – Barry Frewster
- 21st March – The Walled Garden at Norton Priory – Paul Quigley
- 18th April – Gardens of North West England – Fiona Lea
- 16th May – Evening Visit to Bluebell Cottage Gardens at Dutton
- 20th June – Social Evening and visits to local gardens
- 18th July – Coach trip to Plas Cadnant, Menai
- 19th September – British Trees – George Garner
- 17th October – Gardens we have Visited – Liz Weston
- 15th November – Demonstration of a Christmas Wreath – Imogen Sawyer
- 15th December (Friday) – Christmas Party, 7.30pm at the Village Hall – Tickets £5
Click on the links to find out more about each event.
In order to make it easier and quicker to notify members of programme details or changes, we are in the process of collecting email addresses. If you have not already provided your email address please send us a message email@example.com.
If the link does not take you to your email provider, copy and paste the address manually.