This year’s Autumn Show took place on Saturday 17th September at the Church.
The prize winners this year are:
- The Vin Wright Memorial Shield for best exhibit in the flowers and foliage categories – Lesley Groves
- The Jubilee Cup for best exhibit in the fruit and vegetable categories – Lesley Groves
- The Jack Whitby Memorial Shield for best exhibit in baking and preserves – Sandy Smith
- The Challenge Shield for best exibit in show – Lesley Groves
- The Challenge Cup for most points in show – Sara Holliday
- Make and animal out of fruit and vegetables – Eve Sheppard
Here are some photographs of the day, including the prize winners:
This year’s Autumn Show will take place on Saturday 17th September at the Church.
- Entries to be staged between 1pm and 2pm
- Judging will take place between 2pm and 3pm
- Show open to the public from 3pm with refreshments available, everyone welcome
- Prize giving and raffle at 4pm
To exhibit you must be a current Gardening Club member but non-members can take part by paying the £5 membership fee, the children’s class, “Make an animal from fruit or vegetables”, is open to all children. There is no need to book a space, just turn up at 1pm to stage your entries and we will give you everything you need.
If you are not a member and would like to take part or for any other information email email@example.com.
All the information you need, including the show rules, can be found in the schedule available to download here.