The prize winners this year are:
- The Vin Wright Memorial Shield for best exhibit in the flowers and foliage categories – Laura Charles
- The Jubilee Cup for best exhibit in the fruit and vegetable categories – Laura Charles
- The Jack Whitby Memorial Shield for best exhibit in baking and preserves – Charles Pursglove
- The Challenge Shield for best exibit in show – Charles Pursglove
- The Challenge Cup for most points in show – Diane Eldridge
Here are some photographs of the day:
Our Autumn Show is a fun event and everyone is welcome to enter; if it is grown by you, in your garden or on your allotment, then bring it along. If you’re not green fingered why not try your hand at baking, our classes include jam tarts, flapjacks and brownies. We also have home-made jams and chutneys classes as well as a photography class.
There is no need to book, just turn up at the Church between 1pm and 2pm and we will give you everything you need. There will be plenty of people around on the day to help if you are unsure about anything.
You have to be a member to enter but you can join on the day for just £5 and this gives you access to our full programme and discounts at Okells and Morreys.
The show is open to the public from 3pm when you can buy raffle tickets and refreshments will be available. Children are welcome.
To find out more download the schedule here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org